Qualifying Examination for ADDU College Students (QEAC)
for School Year 2019 – 2020
Scheduled every Saturday. Examination time is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Pay the QEAC fee of Php350 at the Finance Office, Bellarmine Building of the Ateneo de Davao University Jacinto Campus.
Interested applicants may take the QEAC on the following dates:
2 March 2019
9 March 2019
23 March 2019
30 March 2019
The examinations are scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Examinations for April and May are scheduled every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The examination requirements are two (2) 2×2 ID photos and an examination fee of Php350.00.
You or an authorized representative will need to personally process the application form at the Admission and Aid Office (GF, Jubilee Building, Jacinto campus) at least a week before your preferred examination date.
STEPS AND REMINDERS:
- Application forms are available at the Test Center nearest you. Look for the contact person.
- Be at the testing center not later than 6:30 in the morning for the processing of the application form and the payment. Ensure that the information required in the form has been completely filled out, and the required recent photo, pasted. Testing Fee is Php 350.00. Do not forget your 2×2 ID photos. The examination is from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Don’t forget to bring two (2) pencils with an eraser. It will help if you bring a pencil sharpener (no blade please).
- Be ready with your snacks during the break.
- LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- For more inquiries please get in touch with the Office of Admission and Aid at email@example.com or (082) 221-2411 loc. 8303.