Instructions for Authors
- The Editors invite submissions of manuscripts for consideration as main article, editorial, or review article. Main articles should normally range from 6,000 to 8,000 words in length accompanied by an abstract of 100-150 words and keywords of 5-6 words. Book reviews should not normally exceed 1,500 words in length.
- Manuscripts should be in MS Word file and double-spaced. For house style, please refer to previous issues of the journal, or alternatively, follow the Chicago Manual of Style. (See sample).
- All submissions are subjected to anonymous review by at least two experts. As such, no references to the author in the manuscript should be made. The review process will normally take four to six weeks after which authors will be notified of the review results.
- On a separate sheet, authors should provide: title of the article, name and title of the authors, institutional affiliations, and email addresses.
- Submissions should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon publication of accepted article, authors will receive a free copy of the journal’s issue. They also purchase the same issue at a 30 percent discount.
This journal has borrowed the Bagobo word tambara to emphasize the commitment of the Ateneo de Davao University to serve as a Filipino, Catholic and Jesuit University.
This website adheres to the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 in Ireland in relation to the safeguarding of privacy rights of individuals.