From the Office of Admission and the Office of Student Affairs, welcome to the Ateneo de Davao University and to the vibrant city of Davao.
We hope you will find the city of Davao to be an exciting, diverse, and friendly place to call your home.
As with any move, finding a place to live in Davao City can be a challenge.
Our goal is to provide you with information about the local housing market and neighborhoods, lists of short-term housing, apartment listing services, the basics of finding an apartment and living off campus, and other pointers and strategies we hope you will find helpful.
You are welcome to contact the Office of Student Affairs and the Office of Admission for more information as you explore housing options in Davao City.
Our services include dorm listings, roommate networking, public transportation information, and helpful handouts on a variety of topics from budgeting to leases.
* Flat: an entire floor of a building with a private entrance.
* Apartment: several units on the same floor with a common entrance.
* Studio: three room unit consisting of a combined living room and bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
* Jr. One-Bedroom: studio apartment with a sleeping alcove.
* Efficiency Apartment: smaller than a studio; kitchen is usually very small or part of the living area.
* In-law: usually one apartment unit added to a single family home.
* Boarding House: a tenement house with sleeping quarters added to a family home.
The Off-Campus Living information is provided solely for your convenience. The University makes no representations or guarantees regarding the housing listed or the owners, managers, or agents of any property. In addition, the University accepts no responsiblity from any events arising from the use of this information.
MS. THERESA S. ELIAB
Office of Student Affairs
Ateneo de Davao University
E. Jacinto St., 8016 Davao City
Tel. No. +63 (82) 221.2411 local 8305