College of Law
The Ateneo College of Law seeks to impart knowledge of the law, to inculcate professional ideals and attitudes, to nurture the spirit of service rendered to the profession and to the public, and to develop professional skills such as logical thinking, counseling of clients, conduct of litigation, techniques of oral argument, negotiations and settlement, and preparation of legal instruments. It strives to mold its students to become persons for others and excellent Christian lawyers.ENROLL ONLINE NOW
Online Registration for Freshman
- The applicant will email at email@example.com the following:
- a. Letter of intent to enroll
- b. Transcript of Records from the last College/University attended (for evaluation purposes)
- The applicant will download and fill in the PDF form at www.addu.edu.ph/lawschool the following:
- a. Freshman J.D. Application Form
- b. Questionnaire
- Together with the completed form of the said Application Form and Questionnaire, the applicant will email these and the scanned copies of these documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org. The original copies will be submitted on a designated day and time to the Registrar’s Office.
- a. Transcript of Records from the last College/University attended;
- b. Original PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate; and
- c. Honorable Dismissal (if already available)
- The applicant will receive the Notice of Acceptance and can now visit STEP 1 of Enlistment:
- The accepted applicant must pay the required amount for him/her to be officially enrolled. Please follow this procedure for online payment.
- After payment, visit STEP 2 of Enlistment to upload receipt: