Justin Ryan D. Morilla of Ateneo de Davao University placed 5th in the 2016 Bar Exams with the grade of 88.40 percent.
Ateneo de Davao University maintains its standing as one of the top law schools in the Philippines with these (2017) Bar Stats:
- 1st timers 100% (24/24)
- Retakers 62.5% (5/8)
- Overall 90.63% (29/32)
As announced, a total of three thousand seven hundred forty seven (3,747) lawyers passed the 2016 Bar exams out of six thousand three hundred forty four (6,344) examinees, or an overall passing rate of 59.06 percent.
The highest percentage of bar exam passers ever recorded was in 1954 with 75.17 percent, while the lowest was in 1999 with 16.59 percent.
Ateneo de Davao Law School 2016 Bar Passers:
- Atty. Bruneson I. Alabastro
- Atty. Rhoda Irene R. Alvar
- Atty. Christian Bryan S. Arias
- Atty. Alexis Ben O. Barrera
- Atty. James J. Bernal
- Atty. Alain Jan B. Brigoli
- Atty. Celeste B. Camello
- Atty. Christian Jane D. Centina
- Atty. Venus A. Cuabo
- Atty. Annalene A. Dacumos
- Atty. Rizaida M. Diesto
- Atty. Joahna Paula Q. Domingo
- Atty. Kyrie Dea Maia Genolos-Montemayor
- Atty. Marnelli L. Jamison
- Atty. Quennie L. Leguin
- Atty. Antonette Kristie C. Lim
- Atty. Ralph C. Mendoza
- Atty. Sigrid Kim G. Mier
- Atty. Justin Ryan D. Morilla (5th Placer, 2016 Bar Exams)
- Atty. Kenneth Aldrin M. Orallo
- Atty. Ralph S. Palmera
- Atty. Amelou Pelonio
- Atty. Gavino M. Quibo, Jr.
- Atty. Jesse Mari F. Santos
- Atty. Renie Jay A. Soriano
- Atty. Raia Angelie A. Tumanda
- Atty. William T. Uy, Jr.
- Atty. Guillermo A. Villamil, Jr.
- Atty. Reina Rea Q. Zozobrado