ATENEO DE DAVAO UNIVERSITY
Invites applicants for:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1)
to be assigned to
SHS Arrupe Office of Social Formation
- Graduate of any 4-year course related to social and/or behavioral science;
- Detail-oriented, highly organized individual with experience or interest in community engagement;
- With good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Provides timely and accurate response to assigned tasks;
- Possess highly positive attitude and demonstrates capacity to adapt and learn in a dynamic work environment.
(AOSF – Student Volunteer, Leaders Organizing and Formation)
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Education;
- Graduate of Master’s degree in Education or Social Sciences;
- With at least 1-3 years relevant working experience;
- With related experience on leadership trainings, community organizing, social preparation and capacity building.