Enrollment Process for First Years
First Year applicants and Transferees are directed to follow the enrollment procedures detailed below.
Online Registration for Freshman
- Incoming freshmen from AdDU SHS. Check your email at http://blueknights.addu.edu.ph for your applicant ID. Use your WiFi account to log in.
- Non-AdDU SHS Applicants who have not taken the entrance exam. Applicants need to fill out the Admission online application form at http://bit.ly/AdDUapplicationform
- A student code will be emailed to your registered email address or sent to your active mobile phone numbers. This code will be used to access the online registration site.
- Applicants receive the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) with applicant ID through their registered email.
- The applicant completes enlistment via https://enlist.addu.edu.ph
- An email is sent to the newly-accepted student advising them that their registration was already processed with the list of courses to be taken, their barcode, amount to pay, and instructions on how to pay.
- The accepted applicant must pay the required amount for him/her to be officially enrolled. Please follow this procedure for online payment.
- After payment, the Finance Office will tag the applicant “enrolled” and he/she receives the instructions for online classes through their ADDU Google Suite Email.